Board of Directors
The Board and Management of managedaccounts.com.au have a depth of experience in technology and securities administration services for both institutional and adviser based clients and instrumental in building some of Australia’s most respected market solutions in the financial services and technology industry:
BBus, CPA, FAICD
- Don Sharp is a qualified accountant and a highly experienced, innovative and respected business builder and leader in the financial services sector.
- Along with fellow Director Colin Scully, he co-founded Bridges Financial Services Pty Ltd an industry leader in financial services well known for establishing one of the first platform solutions for portfolio management in Australia, The Portfolio Service (TPS).
- Don is currently a director of Count Plus Ltd, an ASX listed company and CEO of the Payment Adviser group of companies. He is also a former Chairman of Investors Mutual, Global Value Investors, and previously ASX listed Premium Investors Limited and a former Director of ASX listed Treasury Group Ltd.
FAICD, FFPA, FAIM
Non Executive Director
- Colin Scully has over 30 years in the financial services industry.
- Colin, along with fellow Director Don Sharp, co-founded Bridges Financial Services Pty Ltd and established one of the first platforms The Portfolio Services (TPS) for portfolio management.
- Colin was a former director of the Financial Planning Association (FPA), a director of previously ASX listed IWL Ltd (a stockbroking and financial services company) and is a director of a number of private companies.
- Colin is Chairman of the Remuneration Committee.
Non Executive Director
- Alexander has over 20 years’ experience in the financial services sector holding senior leadership roles in both ASX-listed and not-for-profit
- Active participation in industry associations including the Financial Planning Association (FPA), Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees (AIST) and Association of Building Societies and Credit Unions(ABACUS)
- Law degree from the University of Technology (Sydney)
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Services and completed the Stanford University SEP
- Alexander is Chairman of the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee