Chief Executive Officer
- David is a recognised specialist in the managed accounts field and has over 28 years experience in the Australian financial services industry.
- David has also held senior roles at Permanent Trustee and Trust Company in Custody, Operations, Information Technology, Investment Administration and Managed Accounts. These roles have included responsibility for sales, product development, defining operational and technology strategies and implementing change. David has extensive experience in the administration of listed investments, managed accounts, sales and relationship management.
- In 2005 David was appointed Head of Distribution at Aegis where he was responsible for building a portfolio business and distributing research to financial planning groups and broking firms.
- David joined managedaccounts.com.au as the Head of Distribution in March 2008 to assist advisers, financial planning groups and broking firms with the integration of managed accounts into their existing business models.
- In February 2014, was duly appointed the Chief Executive Officer role.
Head of Sales and Marketing
- Doug has over 16 years of experience in the financial services industry primarily in various senior management roles including Westpac and Asteron.
- Doug has also owned and operated his own boutique financial planning practice giving him broad exposure to investment management, administration, and practice management solutions.
- As Head of Sales and Marketing at managedaccounts.com.au, Doug is responsible for the relationships with current and prospective clients and for the development of managedaccounts.com.au as the partner of choice for a Managed Accounts solution
Head of Operations
- Neil has 11 years of experience in the financial services industry, in both Custodial and fund manager operations. Responsibilities have included trade settlements for domestic and international securities, product development, strategic planning, and relationship management.
- Neil was Head of Registry at Credit Suisse Asset Management (Australia) Ltd, and Manager of Settlements at Trust Company.
- As Head of Operations at managedaccounts.com.au, Neil is responsible for the management of operations including trade settlements, corporate actions, payment processing, and manages business relationships with managedaccounts.com.au sub-custodians, brokers, and system providers.
Head of Information Technology
- Sanja joined managedaccounts.com.au in 2008 and has over 10 years experience in the IT industry within Financial Services and Superannuation sectors.
- Sanja is responsible for all facets of IT including relationship management with external IT system providers.
Sanja also has a keen interest in financial markets having completed:
- ASFA146 - ASIC’s RG146 General advice in Superannuation
- ASFA100 - Certificate IV Financial Services (Superannuation)
Paul La Macchia
Marketing and Business Development Manager
- Paul has over 14 years of experience in the financial services industry, in technical, client servicing and business development. His responsibilities have included client service, Wrap product specialist, business development and relationship management.
- Paul has previously worked in Business Development role with Zurich Financial Services and ShareInvest (now known as OneVue), and has been in the distribution team at managedaccounts.com.au for over 5 years.
- As Marketing and Business Development Manager at managedaccounts.com.au, Paul is responsible for the marketing component of the business (working with media and other outlets) and ensuring business development and relationship management of current and prospect clients.